Pay Rate as an FLT Driver: • Night shift: £9.00 - £10.00 per hour
Your role as an FLT Driver:
• Ensure stock is moved to the right location using the appropriate methods available.
• Ensure all Mechanical Handling Equipment is driven safely.
• Understand and operate hand-held terminals(RF Guns)
• Report issues on inventory errors or damage to First Line Managers
• Comply with all the warehouse procedures, processes and safe working practices
What we are looking for in an FLT Driver:
• As an FLT Driver, you must be able to pay great attention to detail as you will be at the heart of providing a positive experience for our customers
• Good ability to undertake duties
• Certified to use Mechanical Handling Equipment such as Counterbalance or Reach Truck
• Must have previous experience as an FLT Driver
Please apply immediately with your CV and an interview will be arranged. Immediate starts available