Are you looking for an exciting new challenge working for a well-established bathroom delivery company?
As a trained forklift operator, you will be responsible for following all safety procedures and practices to prevent accidents or injury.
The ideal candidate will have a valid certification in operating heavy machinery and will be able to drive and operate the forklift in a variety of conditions and spaces.
It is beneficial for you to have previous knowledge and experience working in the transport industry
This is an ongoing role with the view of going temp-perm for the right candidate.
Shift Pattern - 1800 - 0400 (1 Hour break)
- A permanent full-time position is available for the right candidate.
- Working in a team environment or working independently
- Working in a warehouse/factory/yard environments
- Unloading and loading the trailers with bathroom parts
To be successful within the role you will need:
- Flexible approach to work
- Always be punctual
- Must own a pair of safety boots
- All licenses must be valid
- Experience is desirable but not necessary
Benefits / Rewards:
- We offer a full PAYE package
- Up to 28 days paid holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Ongoing training and support
- Uncapped paid referral scheme
- Other company rewards and schemes throughout the year
If you are interested in this role, please give send us your CV by applying, or alternatively give us a call on 01454 313247
Job Type: Full-time