Our client, a logistics company based in Westbury, has an exciting vacancy for a full-time permanent Night Shift Manager to join their thriving business.
Hours of work:-
Monday Night to Saturday Morning – 10:30 pm to 8:30 am. But due to the nature of the role you may be required to work different shifts.
Is this post for you?
Job Role will involve the following duties
- Ensuring that the shift operates at the highest standard.
- Making sure all equipment and containers are ready for work.
- Making certain that all vehicle loading and unloading are carried out efficiently and effectively.
- Undertaking training of staff and improving the skill levels amongst your team.
To be successful in this role you will need.
- A full Clean Drivers Licence.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- A high level of computer literacy.
- The ability to work on your own initiative.
- To demonstrate a highly organised approach.
- Strong team building and leadership skills
- A positive approach to motivating people
- To be Health & Safety Focused
Benefits / Rewards: -
- 28 paid days holiday a year
- Company Pension
- Company uniform (once candidate has passed their probationary period)
- Free on-site parking
- PPE provided