We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Supervisor for a well known distributor in the Bradley Stoke area.
Hours – 7pm – 5am Mon to Fri
How will you contribute?
• Reporting into the Operations Manager you will manage the operation within your daily area of responsibility, managing a team of warehouse operatives.
• To lead and motivate the team giving direction to ensure the depot maintains high performance levels
• To ensure operational targets are met on a weekly and monthly basis • Ensure all staff comply with health and safety regulations
• To provide accurate daily information to enable an effective handover
• Proactively encourage a positive and constructive relationship on site with employee representatives
• Undertake such duties as may be reasonably required for the effective operation of the Site
What will you bring?
• Experience of Supervising a team within a Transport or Warehouse environment
• Able to demonstrate the ability to engage and enthuse a diverse team in a time-constrained environment
• Excellent communication skills both verbally and written, with ability to deliver direction and motivation in an effective manner
• Ability to develop strong working relationships with other internal teams
• Ability to work on your own initiative, working to strict deadlines
• Have a flexible team-based approach
• Passionate in delivering great customer service
• Able to maintain excellent standards of health and safety
A FLT licence would be required for the role.
If you feel like you would be the right candidate for this role then please get in touch as soon as possible.