We are looking for:
NIGHT SUPPORT WORKER
Pay: £9.70-£13.35 per hour
Experience in a social care background and lone working is ideal but not essential. We are looking for NIGHT support workers who would like to make a difference in the lives of vulnerable adults, improving the physical and mental health of local people who need support to integrate back into their local community.
The Job Includes:
· Building good relationships and keeping up consistency from day to day.
· Promote independence as much as possible
· Monitoring the security of the service at night
To be Successful in this Role:
· Ideally you possess both an adult and child DBS
· Experience of support work and lone work is ideal but not essential
The Salary: £9.70-£13.35/hour. Mileage allowance and holiday pay included
For more information about this role please come in
or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you!