Do you have a passion for making a difference to other peoples live?
Are you a kind and caring person with the ability to use your initiative?
Are you an experienced support worker looking for a new opportunity with a leading charity?
If you answered YES, we want you to join our team
24-7 Staffing are working with a great company who are looking for a Support Worker to work in a Supported Living service.
You can help to make great things happen in the lives of adults with learning disabilities and complex needs!
About the role:
- Supporting individuals with learning disabilities and mental health in their own home to lead fulfilling lives; ensuring they are safe and happy
- Supporting individuals to cook meals, administer medication, assist with shopping, and other daily living skills
- Assisting the individuals with personal care and hygiene.
- Support the individuals into the wider community to participate in activities of their choice.
- Work in a person-centred way
- Long days, Sleep ins, Weekend shifts.
- You must have at least 3 months experience in care within the last 2years.
- You must be flexible and reliable; with a passion for helping others
- You must be trustworthy and be able to use your initiative
- Flexible working hours
- Fully PAYE
- Weekly pay
- Uniform provided
- Pension scheme
- Contactable 24-7 for emergencies
- On-going support from a specialist recruitment consultant
- Free online refresher training
- Paid holiday
- £9.00-£10.35 per hour
- £8.72 per hour for Sleep Ins
For more information regarding this vacancy, simply call us on 01249 447247 and speak to a member of our dedicated Healthcare team.