Warehouse Operative - Night Shift
£9.50 per hour
We are looking for warehouse operatives to work with our client in Yate. Our client is a large parcel delivery company who deliver throughout the South West. You will be required to load and unload trucks, pallet builds and use a hand held scanner.
Monday - Friday
- Monday to Friday
- £100 referral scheme
- 28 days holiday (BH inc)
- Pension scheme
- Working as part of a team
The job will involve the following duties:
- Loading and unloading of trucks
- Processing of goods in items.
- Work with team colleagues to ensure the workplace environment is maintained to a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness
- Stacking products in designated areas
- General Housekeeping
- Warehouse duties such as picking orders and packing
- Using a handheld scanner
To be successful within the role you will need:
- A minimum of 3 months experience in similar roles.
- Physically fit as some heavy lifting may be required.
- A good understanding of a Warehouse Environment
- Available immediately
If you are interested in the above role, please call Jamie-Leigh on
(phone number removed)
or apply with your CV now.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £9.50 /hour