Our client at a residential care home in Calne is looking for someone to join their day team. To support residents at meal times not only to assist but to ensure dietary and nutritional requirement are met for every individual. By following residents care plans and needs, you will monitor and make daily records.
- To welcome residents into the dining room
- Set the dining tables ready for meals
- Assist with clothes protectors
- Ensure special equipment is available when required
- Know residents likes and dislikes but still promote choice
- Assist residents with eating at times when needed
- Complete fluid and food charts and fill in daily records
- Clear away tables at the end of dining times and keep the dining
- Work closely with the carers and kitchen staff to meet residents wishes and requirements
About you/Desirable for the role:
Previous experience as a carer or working within a care home will be required as you need to have a true understanding of the needs of residents. Although full training for the role of Nutrition and Hydration support will be given.
You will need to be happy to work every other weekend and okay to work between the hours of 08:00-14:00 for 5 days a week.
- Holiday pay
- Pension scheme
- In-house training
- Accessible by bus route
Click Apply today… all applications & CV’s are reviewed daily.
For more information please call our Chippenham office, our Healthcare team are happy to help