Our client is a fast-growing company that operates a national range of property services to include property security and maintenance offering a 24/7 all hours response to a variety of business clients.
You will be working for a rapidly growing business based near Malmesbury as an Out of Hours Call Handler.
Our client is an all hour’s facility operating 24/7 365 days a year office handling reactive maintenance and security issues throughout the night and at weekends. The calls are generated from a mixed client base which includes:
- Tenants / Landlords
- Property Managers
- Security Guards
- Emergency Services
Successful candidates will be required to answer calls, respond accordingly and complete various administration tasks (reporting and client updates).
This is a lone working position based out of our client’s office on the outskirts of Malmesbury. All steps have been taken to ensure that the office is comfortable and safe during the times of work.
Hours of work:
6pm-6am 4 days on and 4 days off
- To handle all calls in a professional manner.
- To load new instructions from clients / tenants onto CRM system.
- To allocate tasks to contractors and manage through to completion.
- To be able to work independently without instruction.
- To coordinate customer repairs / security call-outs.
- To manage the handling of any complaints in accordance with the agreed escalation process.
- To proactively monitor own workload and prioritise action where required.
Job Requirements / Experience and or Qualifications
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Hard-working, flexible, adaptable and able to use own initiative.
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Computer literate. Knowledge of Word, outlook and excel.
- Technical knowledge of small building works desirable but not essential / Property Industry experience.
- To ensure that all internal/external correspondence and system updates are accurate, clear, concise and appropriate for the intended audience.
- Communicate with trades and sub-contractors to ensure timely completion of instructions.