Are you looking for a Monday to Friday 09.30-15.30 role?
My client is searching for individuals for their outreach Centre in Bristol.
Outreach is a service based mainly in the community for people with learning difficulties. It aims to enable people to access activities that they enjoy and provide opportunities in a wide spectrum of leisure activities, education and hobby opportunities.
Job purpose; To provide a high level of care, maintaining independence and dignity for all residents and service users.
- Personnel Care
- Maintaining Independence
- Providing emotional support
- Helping clients participate in leisure activities
- Advising clients on practical matters
- To act with empathy towards our clients and show an understanding for their needs and issues.
- To ensure you fully understand and comply with service users individual care plans and risk assessments.
- Flexible, reliant, dependent, punctual and have a positive attitude always to meet the demands and needs of all service users.
Education and Experience
- Mandatory social care training can be provided
- Current DBS / CRB
- Previous experience dealing with adults with learning disabilities and the elderly.
- Buccal midazolam
- Epilepsy Training
- Driving license Desirable
- £8.10-£9.00 per hour - Mon to Friday
- Up to 28 days paid holiday
- Ongoing training and support
- Uniform provided
- Travel Paid
Transport is preferable but not essential.
Temporary or permanent position available.