Part-time Night Carer position for a home that contains 17 residential places for elderly dementia care and is set in beautiful surroundings in the North Bristol suburbs.
The job is for night cover for four nights/week and the option of further nights depending on rota.
Job role includes:
- Assist elderly residents who have health needs to achieve their daily tasks set out by their person-centred plan.
- Promote independence where possible
- Attend in-house training to obtain the Care Certificate Standards
- Accurately read and record care plan notes
To be successful within this role:
- Previous experience as a Carer
- Hold an enhanced DBS or willingness to obtain one
- Be reliable and punctual and passionate about working with the elderly and dementia care
- Preferably had experience dealing with dementia/challenging behaviour
Immediate Interviews available for the right candidate. All new starters are expected to attend 3 mandatory induction training days to enhance your skills.
For further details on this vacancy please call Michaela at 24-7 Staffing on 01454 313 247 or email us your CV if you have one.