We are currently recruiting for 2 panel beaters/sprayers for a small Classic Car restoration business.
- The mechanic will be required to repair any scratches and dents on the bodywork (using panel beating techniques, such as planishing and body filling),
- To replace any damaged parts, straighten and align the frame or unibody and, finally, carry out refinishing and repainting
- Vehicle body painters, responsible for vehicle painting and spraying and for carrying out quality control inspections on paint jobs
The role may also involve:
- Carrying out inspections on bodywork and frames of vehicles to assess extent of damage
- Disassembling damaged vehicle parts
- Repairing scratches, dents and other damage to bodywork and replacing any parts that cannot be repaired
- Straightening and aligning car frames and unibodies
- Reassembling vehicle body parts and accessories
- Replacing or repairing windows, car interiors and exterior trim
- Filling and sanding bodywork
- Carrying out painting in booth oven
- Performing final finishing and polishing
In addition to repair work, auto body mechanics may also be required to greet and welcome customers, record incoming vehicle details, provide cost estimates and liaise with insurance companies in relation to accident-damaged vehicles.
Previous experience is essential for the role. This role is working Mon to Fri 8.00am - 4.30pm.
So if you feel like you have the right experience for this lovely little company then please do apply now!
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Permanent