Location: Wiltshire Region
Hours: Full Time-Permanent
About the role:
24-7 Staffing are currently looking for a passionate and motivated Peripatetic Manager to support business priorities across one of the largest non-profit care providers in the UK.
What you will be doing:
- As Peripatetic Manager you will be reporting in to the Assistant Operations Director.
- You will be a key role in supporting existing homes to achieve a quality operation, meeting KPI’s and ensuring quality care is delivered.
- As Peripatetic Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the residents receive the highest standards of care.
- You will lead both the support and the care teams, striving for excellence in all areas of the service provision.
- As Peripatetic Manager you will act in compliance with all relevant legislation and maintain a strong relationship with CQC.
- You will be expected to support any home within the region.
- As Peripatetic you will also support and mentor both new managers and manager who are experiencing operational issues.
You will also be required to support with:
- Monthly operations visits
- Disciplinary Hearings
- Quality Control and Management
- Supporting the development of new services
- Supporting the opening of new homes
What you will need:
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care or equivalent (or working towards).
- Minimum 3 years working at supervisory level in relevant environment such as Home Manager or Operational Role.
- Flexible hours to suit you – full or part time
- Service related annual leave entitlement
- Regular pay enhancements for recognised qualifications
- Paid breaks
- Free car parking
- ‘My Reward’ scheme, which gives you discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and more’
For more info and/or to apply please contact Jess Osborne on 01980742247 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com