We have 2 permanent positions at a lovely residential care home near Calne. Our Client is looking for someone to join their team this side of Christmas! Experience is required but training will be given to for providing a quality level of care to residents.
- To provide a high level of care, maintaining independence and dignity
- Assist with daily tasks and personal care
- Help residents participate in leisure activities
- To work 36 hours a week covering a range of shifts that include: mornings, afternoons and 2 waking nights per week.
About you/Desirable for the role:
- You will need to be compassionate, empathetic and trustworthy
- Be flexible and reliable
- You must have good communication skills and able to follow instructions from senior staff, to ensure the demands of resident’s needs are met at all times
- Experience is not essential but 100% commitment is a must
- Competitive salary
- Holiday pay
- Pension scheme
- In-house training
- Accessible by bus route
- Use of indoor swimming pool
Click Apply today… all applications & CV’s are reviewed daily.
For more information please call our Chippenham office, our Healthcare team are happy to help.