Our client is seeking an experienced practice manager that is looking for an exciting and challenging new role in a busy environment, on a part-time basis.
They are looking for someone that shares their vision and commitment to provide a professional and outstanding service. The suitable candidate will also possess fantastic organisational skills and thrive in a challenging and fast paced environment where no day is the same.
The role requires a degree of flexibility and the ability to think on your feet. Your main responsibility will be to provide administrative support to the Directors, the team and their clients in order to drive continued growth of operations, using cloud based technology.
You will be assisting the Directors with all communications in a professional manner and therefore it is essential you possess impressive communication skills. You will be adaptable, work efficiently under pressure and cover all aspects of office management.
Your duties will include, though not limited to:
- Ensuring service is delivered exceptionally and efficiently and that any feedback is reviewed for further improvements
- Organising the office so the team can focus directly on their client work
- Being the point of contact for outsourced PR & Marketing services, HR services and IT Support
- Track and detail all new business leads/ enquiries
- Creating new records and work processes on Harvest, Xero, Karbon etc for new clients
- Client billing – prepare draft sales invoices in Xero each month end from timesheets, for review by director
- Credit control
- Client retention – arranging meetings, thank you cards, welcome packs etc.
- Maintaining HR documents
- Team meetings
- Organising quarterly social and support team charity work, conference bookings etc.
- Responsible for Health & Safety and compliance
- Social media – plan and update outsourced supplier with all news weekly, agree blog posts (monthly)
- Marketing strategy – review google analytics, social media tracking etc.
- Maintain website and client newsletter
- Computer literate – well experienced with Microsoft Office, office 365, Sharepoint, One Drive
- Highly organised and logical thinker
- Pro-active approach
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to adhere to deadlines
- Flexible approach to work
- Passion for new technology
Previous experience of office management would be desirable
Part time hours based on 20 hours per week, 4 hours a day
£28,000 per annum pro rata