Hours: 09:00 – 17:30. Monday – Friday.
Job Reference: Job Title: Press Fleet Vehicle Technician.
Are you a dealership quality Technician looking to free up your Saturdays? Are you looking to slow down and not worry about targets? My client is a prestigious fleet management company that looks after the press fleet for 2 major car manufacturers. They are looking for an experienced technician that is used to working in a dealership, with dealership qualities. If you have a high level of attention to detail and professionalism this could be the role for you.
- Responsible for Diagnostics, repairs and servicing of the fleet.
- Road testing vehicles to ensure standards are met.
- Ensuring all vehicles parts are handled correctly and stored appropriately.
- Liaising with colleagues in a professional and efficient manner.
- Completed an advanced level apprenticeship in light vehicle repair or equivalent BTEC.
- City & Guilds NVQ level 3 or equivalent.
- IMI accredited.
- Great communication skills.
- A desire to keep developing as a technician learning new tools/techniques.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- A working week of Monday – Friday.
- Continuous manufacturer training to learn new skills and techniques.
- Dry fit environment working on new cars.
- A highly successful family-run company that still has the family feel to the company.
If you’re interested in the role, please contact Marc 01249 447247 or send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com