Our Client a traditional family run business set in a rural location within Wiltshire have a vacancy for a production assistant on Temporary to Permanent basis. Due to the location of our client the successful candidate will need to have their own transport.
Hours of work are 15:00 - 00:30 Monday - Thursday and 15:00 - 19:00 Friday.
Is this role for you?
Job Role will involve the following duties:
- Working in a small team within a warehouse environment
- Sticking labels onto the product boxes ready for dispatch
- Reporting any quality issues to your line manager
- Other duties requested by Management
- Induction and full on the job training is provided
To be successful within the role you will need:
- To have your own transport
- To have good attention to detail
- To be prepared to work the shift time specified
Benefits / Rewards:
- We offer a full PAYE package
- Up to 28 days paid holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Ongoing training and support
- Uncapped paid referral scheme
- Uniform provided
- Other company rewards and schemes throughout the year