Production Assistants required for our busy, well-established client which has been operating within the UK meat supply chain for over 40 years. We are looking for hardworking and reliable candidates to join their team based in Corsham.
- A choice of 2 static shifts. Monday to Friday – 0600 to 1400 or 1400 to 2200.
- Start date: ASAP
- Hourly rate: £8.21- £9.06 per hour.
Main duties the successful candidate will manage and perform are:
Your daily tasks will include: checking products for quality on the production line and removing defective items, keeping machines supplied with packaging materials and labels and reporting machine faults.
The production line will involve working with both raw and cooked meats. Some departments will require manual handling skills due to the nature of the work, particularly within the Curing and Roast and Smoke departments.
Benefits / Rewards: -
- Seasonal gifts, (Christmas hampers and Easter eggs plus others).
- Michelin style/level chef in their subsidised canteen.
- Staff Shop where meat is sold at huge discounts
- Internal fun competitions.
- Regular ongoing work
- Free onsite parking.
- Static Shifts (not rotating)
- Potential for overtime
Experience is not necessary; good work ethic and attitude are what counts!
For more information, please contact Cheryl or Mollile on 01249447247 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org