24-7 Staffing have an opportunity for two full time production operatives based in Andover. The role itself would suit someone who can work alone for long periods of time but also as a key team member, as due to the factory set up you may be required to work at multiple stations. The role itself can be repetitive so would suit someone that is seeking an easy stress free full time job.
- As a production operative, you will be key member of staff in the assembly of Ballistic and fragmentation protection equipment.
- A production operative would also be trained to use industrial press machines to assist in the making of ballistic helmets
- To Ensure all products are completed and made to a high standard with no defects as per client’s designs
- Someone who can put up with repetitive work that can be at a slow or fast pace depending on time of year
- Be physically fit as there will be some manual handling
- Can work as part of a team in a multi-cultural environment
- Self-motivated who isn’t fazed by repetitive work
- Similar production operative experience is desirable but not essential
- A production operative will be paid a salary of £7.50ph. Overtime is available after 13 week’s full employment
- Hours of work are generally Monday to Friday 07:00 – 16:00 (15:00 finish on a Friday)
- 28 Days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Onsite parking and canteen facilities
- Full training will be given
- Company pension scheme
If you are interested in this job and would like to apply the first step is to apply online