We have a fantastic opportunity for three full time production operatives based in Andover. Our client is one of the leading manufacturers in the world of personal ballistic and fragmentation protection and fragmentation equipment. The role itself would suit someone who is able to work by themselves with minimum supervision for lengthy periods of time but also work as a key team member. Due to the setup of the factory you may be required to work at multiple stations. The role itself can be repetitive so would suit someone that is seeking for an easy stress free full time job.
· As a production operative, you will be key member of staff in the assembly of Ballistic and fragmentation protection equipment.
· A production operative would also be trained to use industrial press machines to assist in the making of ballistic helmets.
· Dependent on role you will also be trained in, Material cutting, Shield fitting or industrial press machines.
· To Ensure all products are completed and made to a high standard with no defects as per client’s designs.
· An individual who likes to work independently at a fast or slow pace dependant on time of year.
· Be physically fit as there will be some manual handling.
· Can work as part of a team in a multi-cultural environment.
· Self-motivated who isn’t fazed by repetitive work.
· Similar production operative experience is desirable but not essential.
· A production operative will be paid a salary of £7.50ph.
· Overtime is available after 13 week’s full employment
· Hours of work are generally Monday to Friday 07:00 – 16:00 (15:00 finish on a Friday)
· 28 Days holiday (including bank holidays)
· Onsite parking and canteen facilities
· Full training will be given
· Company pension scheme
· 12 Weeks Temp to Perm.