Are you looking for a new permanent role?
If so, this is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding business and close-knit team based in the Salisbury area.
This is a temp 2 perm role working full time 40 hours a week.
Ensuring goods and services are produced efficiently and that they are of the right quality, quantity, and cost. Sticking to production deadlines is key to ensure the satisfaction of the customers. You will also be responsible for carrying out general assembly duties.
- Mon - Fri 8:30 - 17:00
- £8.21/ph but can increase depending on skills learnt and experience during the first 12 weeks
- Temp 2 Perm
- Flexible and reliable
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to follow instructions
- Able to work on your own initiative as well as a team
- Experience within a manufacturing environment is highly advantageous
- Full UK Driving Licence desirable
- ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE OVER 18 YEARS OF AGE
- On-site parking
- Company pension
- Progression and long-term career opportunities
- On-call service
- Full PAYE
If you are interested in this role, the first step is to apply on indeed and submitting your full CV.