Our well-established client has been operating within the UK meat supply chain for over 40 years. They are looking for hardworking candidates to join their team based in Corsham.
In your role as an operative, your daily tasks will include:
- Checking products for quality on the production line
- Removing defective items
- Keeping machines supplied with packaging materials and labels
- Reporting machine faults.
The production line will involve working with both raw and cooked meats. Some departments will require particular manual handling skills due to the nature of the work, particularly within the Curing and Roast and Smoke departments.
- Up to 28 days paid holiday per year
- Company pension scheme
- Uncapped paid referral scheme
- Ongoing training and support
Experience is not necessary; a good work ethic and attitude is what counts!
For more information, please contact Mollie or Cheryl on 01249 447247 and reference 684MR.