Our client, a Chippenham based manufacturing company have a full-time vacancy to join their team as a Production Operative.
The purpose of the role is to ensure that quality manufactured goods are produced and to work as a part of a manufacturing team. Previous experience of working on a factory floor is essential.
Hours of work:
Monday to Thursday 0730 to 1630 with an unpaid lunch break.
Friday 0700 to 1300 with no official lunch break.
Is this post for you?
Job Role will involve the following duties
- Operating machinery.
- Unloading stock/goods in.
- Loading vehicles for delivery.
- Working in production.
- Keeping the warehouse clean and tidy at all times.
Key Skills, knowledge and experience.
- Previous experience of working in a factory.
- The ability to work in a team.
- Good communication skills with customers and colleagues.
- Basic computer skills.
- Flexibility and commitment.
- A counter balance licence would be preferred, but not essential as full training will be given to suitable candidates.
Benefits / Rewards: -
We offer a full PAYE package
Up to 28 days paid holiday
Company pension scheme
Ongoing training and support
Uncapped paid referral scheme
Other company rewards and schemes throughout the year
For more information about this role please call 01249 447247 or forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org