Property Maintenance Account Manager
Our client is a fast-growing business operating a National range of property services to include Property Security and Maintenance and a 24/7 All Hours response to a variety of business clients.
You will be working for a rapidly growing business based near Malmesbury as a Maintenance Account Manager, joining a dynamic and friendly team of 10 other Account Managers.
Account Managers are required to provide a high level of service to all customers (a range of large and smaller accounts). This assists in maintaining business relationships and ongoing work being obtained.
This role offers the opportunity to grow and develop, whilst working in beautiful open plan and modern offices.
A competitive salary of £18,000 to £22,000 per annum DOE plus an OTE of up to £30,000 pa
Hours of Work
Monday- Friday 8.30am-5.30pm/ 9am-6pm with the possibility of being asked to work a day at the weekend 1 in 4 in return for a day off in lieu.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Managing dedicated client accounts from various sectors including lettings agents, receiverships, blue-chip companies and high net worth individuals
- Efficiently managing requirements and handling all enquiries (e.g. organising the repairs on a leaking tap in a small rented flat to maintenance work in a multi-million-pound estate)
- Reacting quickly and prioritising work to be sent out to sub-contractors
- Completing compliance checks for residential and commercial properties
- Liaising with subcontractors and chasing up lead times
- Manage and develop customer relationships through excellent friendly customer service and building rapport
- Operate an internal CRM system (Salesforce)
- Work to Key Performance Indicators and individual targets to ensure outstanding service delivery (achievable)
- Cross selling other services to clients
What you'll need to succeed:
- Experience in a lettings, property or maintenance background
- Be able to organise and prioritise
- Ability to build rapport and provide a high level of customer service
- Ability to manage your own time and workload
- Work in a busy but fun environment
- Strong communication skills over the phone and via email
- Confidence and enthusiasm to learn
- Computer literate in MS Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
What you'll get in return:
- A competitive salary of £18,000 to £22,000 per annum DOE and OTE of up to £30,000 pa
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Competitive pension scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Working in a lovely modern office, with country views and with a friendly team