24-7 Staffing are recruiting for a full time / permanent QA Manager to join a growing and forward thinking engineering company based near Corsham. There is an immediate start for the right candidate. With a competitive salary and a generous annual leave entitlement could this be the role for you?
- Monday to Friday
- 39 hours per week
- £35,000 to £40,000 per annum depending on experience.
- Up to 33 days holiday per year (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Manage, lead and mentor the Quality Engineering function across the site
- Perform the role of Primary Customer Interface for all quality related issues Liaising with Customers and auditors to ensure the execution of compliance objectives
- Lead, coach and mentor Quality Engineering function in problem solving / continuous improvement
- Work collaboratively with other departments to instil a culture of Customer Excellence
- Establishing QA compliance objectives and ensuring that targets are achieved
- Assessing suppliers, company product specifications and customer requirements
- Defining and implementing quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff
- Setting up and maintaining quality controls and documentation
- Identifying quality-related training needs
- Ensuring procedures are properly understood, carried out and evaluated
- Establishing and monitoring quality requirements for customers and regulatory agencies
- Drive and promote continuous improvement throughout the facility
- Aid in developing Quality policy and plans
To be successful within the position you will need:
- Apprentice trained or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Good understanding of AS9100, ISO9001:2015, etc.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to permanently eliminate concessions etc. using 5why, FMEA etc.
- Understand requirements to drive zero-defect culture
- Ability to lead, coach and mentor across several functions
- Good communication & IT skills
If you are interested in this role then the first stage is to send us your CV online. This role has an immediate start for the right person.
For more information about this role please call 01249 447247 or forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org