Are you looking for an exiting new challenge working for a well established growing business in Corsham? Our Client is looking for a QC Technician to join their busy team. Please see below for full details and job specification.
Hours: Monday to Friday 14:00pm - 22:00pm
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Quality control, to include all testing and the maintenance and updating of all records
- Co-ordinating with other staff to ensure the smooth streamlined running within the laboratory and supporting other departmental relationships.
- Taking samples straight off the machines, confirming that the correct components have been used.
- Liaising with the manufacturing Supervisors and assisting with the chosen corrective actions.
- Collecting data for each manufacturing line and preparing monthly KPI data.
- Conduct other product inspections as an when required.
- Works in an organised and methodical manner
- Teamwork – Working within and across teams and departments
- Communication – Clear communication skills as dealing with Production and Technical colleagues
- Self-motivation - High level of self-motivation to be able to work independently
- Flexibility – The ability to learn new skills and challenge yourself
- A good team player and willing to learn
- Customer focused with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Thorough, organised and consistent
- Personable and professional
- Reliable and self-motivated
- Flexible, focused and committed to providing excellent customer service
- Ambitious with desire to learn or study for career development
- Prepared to challenge and willing to learn
If you are interested in this role please call us on 01249 447247 or apply with your CV.