Quality and Governance Lead
Hours: Full Time-Permanent
About the role:
24-7 Staffing are currently looking for a passionate Quality and Governance Lead to work within the quality and governance team with one of the UK’s leading healthcare providers. The team provide quality assurance controls and support to the companies care and nursing homes.
What you will be doing:
- As Quality and Governance Lead you’ll be working alongside the rest of the team to continually improve standards.
- You will be developing and enforcing quality standards.
- As Quality and Governance Lead you will be liaising with external regulatory bodies.
- You will deliver coaching and/or facilitation to others and set up performance monitoring and audit process’ to track progress and achievement.
What you will need:
- You will be a registered nurse with an active NMC pin.
- You will have a passion for elderly care.
- You will have sound knowledge of CQC regulations.
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Must have a driving licence and be willing to travel.
- Previous experience in a quality/governance role.
- 25 Days holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual Salary review
- DBS Certificate paid for by company.
- Long Service Awards
- Retail Discounts
For more info and/or to apply please contact Jess Osborne on 01980742247 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org