Quality Care Manager
Hours: Full Time-Permanent
About the role:
24-7 Staffing are currently looking for a nurse-qualified, experienced Quality Care Manager to work closely with the Home Manager in a Brixton Care Home.
What you will be doing:
- As Quality Care Manager you will provide leadership on all issues relating to clinical excellence.
- You will be coordinating and coaching staff to ensure that effective nursing and care services are provided.
- As Quality Care Manager you will ensure that high quality standards are continuously met.
- You will ensure that your team are well-supported and happy in their jobs.
- As Quality Care Manager you will be passionate about providing the highest quality of care possible.
What you will need:
- You will be a registered nurse with an active NMC pin.
- You will have a passion for elderly care.
- You will have sound knowledge of CQC regulations.
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- 25 Days holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual Salary review
- DBS Certificate paid for by company.
- Long Service Awards
- Retail Discounts
For more info and/or to apply please contact Jess Osborne on 01980742247 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org