Our client, a well-established architect firm in Corsham are seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their busy and fast-paced team. The main purpose of your role will be studying and reporting of the economics and financial implications of the projects.
This role will be working in the Consultancy Sector.
Your duties will include, though not limited to:
- To manage projects internally in accordance with the companies ISO procedures
- Ensure stage budgets and CMS standard Financial Reports are produced and relayed to the client, comment on budgets against stage targets
- Provide the project manager/ Project architect with the cost data/ financial reporting required to complete the relevant work stage in accordance with the RIBA schedule of works
- Prepare contract preliminaries and Contract documentation
- Relay information on projects to internal and external Project Team
- Assess the need and arrange Project meetings as necessary
- Provide Team Leader, Director or Finance Director with information monthly on Project Stage and expenditure for internal invoicing procedure during last week of invoice month
- Employ and promote effective delegation within internal and external Project Team
- Undertake the role in accordance with RICS ethical standards
- Ensure implementation of desired Company Culture, agreed procedures, Health & Safety and Quality
The successful candidate must be a confident, enthusiastic and organised individual.
You must also be RICS accredited and have at least 3-5 years previous work experience as a Quantity Surveyor