We at 24-7 Staffing are looking for a dynamic Recruitment Consultant to join our expanding team in our Bristol office.
We are an independent, established recruitment business offering exceptional career opportunities for the right candidate. This is your chance to play an integral role in a rapidly expanding recruitment business, where your views will be highly valued and your successful contributions well rewarded. Your efforts will make a significant difference by helping to shape the future of the business and we provide brilliant opportunities for personal development.
Based in Hambrook, North Bristol, the successful candidate will join an established branch network however, you must be comfortable in developing new business contracts in the area. You will need to be highly motivated, enthusiastic and energetic with a positive go-getting attitude combined with a good sense of humour. Maintaining and selling the company brand, managing the temporary workforce with a strong emphasis on account management are all part of the job.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Previous recruitment experience in the Driving, Logistics sectors are essential.
- Sales and Customer Service experience will be advantageous to be comfortable developing business with new and lapsed clients.
- The position involves a high degree of selling both face-to-face and on the telephone developing new business as well as matching the perfect candidates with our clients.
- Experienced in Account Management
- You will require excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ideally, you will have a proven track record of generating new and existing business and experience of the Logistics sectors
- You must hold a full driving licence with no more than 6 points.
- Competitive salary plus excellent bonus scheme following successful completion of probation
- Performance recognition
- Ongoing training and support
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Health Care Cash Back scheme once qualified
- Opportunity to grow and develop in line with your own goals and targets
If you are interested in this role and you think that you have what it takes then the first stage is to apply online by sending us your CV or call Paul Squires for an initial discussion (Confidential).