We are an established awarding winning independent recruitment business looking for a Recruitment Resourcer to join our team based in our North Bristol office.
Hours of work are Monday - Friday 08:30 - 17:30 with a starting salary of 18 -21K per annum plus holiday pay, pension, a healthcare cashback scheme, training and excellent career progression opportunities.
This role will offer you the first step towards building a fulfilling career in the thriving recruitment industry. To succeed in this role, you’ll need to be an excellent judge of character, be able to think on your feet to match candidates to relevant job opportunities quickly and effectively. You should also be a confident communicator, as this role will involve constant interaction with a range of different people and personalities both on the phone and face to face.
· Working closely with Consultants to source candidates
· Sourcing job applicants from the database and exploring employment opportunities
· Contacting candidates to arrange interviews via telephone and email
· Establishing contacts to help build client database
· Add new vacancies to the job boards closely liaising with consultants in order to ensure the accuracy of the advert and to maximise applications
· Send out interview confirmations and job descriptions via email
· Register candidates that may be looking for temporary or permanent work
· Reference checking and vetting all candidates following registration
· Taking incoming calls to the office via the phone system and passing calls to relevant staff
· You will assess and interview candidates to build a clear picture of their career goals and noting their experience
· Represent us at local and national recruitment related events
Desired Skills and Experience:
· Worked in a similar sales environment
· Be confident working in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent organisational skills
· Ability to communicate professionally
· Ability to use initiative and willingness to learn
· Strong MS Office and bespoke software skills
· Highly ambitious and career driven
· Desire to develop and progress professionally
· Have a strong enthusiastic personality
· Enjoys working in a friendly dynamic team
If you are interested in this role and think you have what it takes to succeed, then please apply by sending your CV to Dan.Mcleod@24-7staffing.co.uk or call on 01454 313247.