Our Client is looking for Recycling Box Loaders to join their expanding team based in the Amesbury area.
* To collect recycling containers from outside people’s homes and businesses.
* To empty the contents of containers into the vehicle, using manual handling.
* To return containers to the Boundary or designated spot after emptying.
* To be responsible for own safety and not endangering that of colleagues, others in the workplace and the public.
* To ensure that the duties undertaken by the post holders? area/responsibility are carried out in accordance with our client's policies under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974.
* To work in accordance with any safety instructions issued to you.
* To assist the driver in the cleansing of refuse collection vehicles as required.
* To undertake other similar duties which may be required from time to time.
The role itself is temporarily based and includes ad-hoc requirements along with full weeks bookings when required. There may also be opportunities for a full-time role with our client if they have any full-time positions become available.
Pay & Shifts:
* Salary: £10.08
* Holiday pay and company pension.
* Monday to Thursday = 6:30am Till 3.30pm
* Friday = 6:30am Till 2:30pm
* Full PAYE
* Potential On-Going
* Holiday Pay Entitlement
* Monday to Friday
* Pension Scheme
* Free Parking