As a recycling box loader, your key role is to work in a team collecting and sorting recycling boxes from private and commercial premises. If you like the outdoors and don't mind physical work, then this may be the role for you.
* To collect containers for recycling from outside people’s homes and businesses
* To empty the contents of containers into the vehicle, using manual handling.
* To return containers to the Boundary or designated spot after emptying.
* To be responsible for own safety and not endangering that of colleagues, others in the workplace and the public.
* To ensure that the duties undertaken by the post holders? area/responsibility are carried out in accordance with our client's policies under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974.
* To work in accordance with any safety instructions issued to you.
* To assist the driver in the cleansing of refuse collection vehicles as required.
* To undertake other similar duties which may be required from time to time.
The role itself is temporarily based and includes ad-hoc requirements along with full weeks bookings when required. There may also be opportunities for a full-time role with our client if they have any full-time positions become available.
* Pay = £10.08ph
* Holiday Pay
* Company Pension
* Monday to Thursday = 6:30am Till 3:30pm
* Friday = 6:30am Till 2:30pm
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.