Our Client is very dedicated in delivering high quality of customer service, fulfilling all requirements and consistently working to timescales. They are a company concerned about the environment and promote the use of recyclable products and renewable energy.
We are looking for someone equally dedicated.
Is this you?
- You will be required to work on a picking station sorting through recyclable materials.
- Working Monday to Friday.
- Working in a team environment.
- Representing the company in a professional manner to customers.
- Full onsite training will be given.
To be successful within the role you will need:
- You must be able to work in a physically demanding environment.
- You must be able to work in various weather conditions.
- A positive attitude and a flexible approach towards the job.
- A willingness to learn.
- Always be punctual and in good time to start shifts.
- Must own safety boots.
- A good team player.
- Having your own transport would be a bonus due to different site locations.
- We offer a full PAYE package.
- Up to 28 days paid holiday.
- Company pension scheme.
- Ongoing training and support.
- Uncapped paid referral scheme.
- Uniform provided.
- Other company rewards and schemes throughout the year.
- Competitive pay rates.
- 24hr on call service.
- Ongoing work.
For more information about this role please call 01249 447247 or forward your CV to email@example.com