Regional Care Home-Operations Director
Hours: Full Time-Permanent
Salary: Up to £85,000
About the role:
24-7 Staffing are currently looking for an experienced and motivated Regional Care Home-Operations Director to work as an integral part of the management team.
What you will be doing:
- As Regional Care Home Operations Director you will be reporting to the Chief Operating Officer and working within and established Management Team.
- You will be implementing best practice in nursing care.
- As Regional Care Home Operations Director you will be embedding a person centred, quality driven culture throughout the company.
- You will make sure that the company is compliant with all the necessary regulations and legislation.
What you will need:
- As Regional Care Operations Director you will be a Registered Nurse.
- You will have 5 years of management experience.
- As Regional Care Operations Director you will have previous leadership experience across a multi-site Care Home.
- You will possess strong leadership skills and the ability to lead and motivate your team.
- As Regional Care Operations Director you will have strong statistical and maths abilities as you will have overall budget responsibilities within the region.
- 25 Days holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual Salary review
- DBS Certificate paid for by company.
- Long Service Awards
- Retail Discounts
For more info and/or to apply please contact Jess Osborne on 01980742247 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com