A beautiful residential care home set in acres of formal gardens & paddocks have a vacancy for a full time registered nurse (RGN) for day or night duty.
24-7Staffing & their clients offer a very attractive payment package, great colleagues and a positive environment in which to work.
Part of daily duties are to be physically involved in the nursing care of the residents and to meet all service users individual needs, either personally or through delegation. To take responsibility for, and effectively supervise the day to day running of the home, in the absence of the Home Manager and Deputy Manager and ensure that the care is of a high standard at all times.
You will need to be flexible and reliable, organised and passionate about nursing.
Exact duties may vary depending on your role but may usually include:
- writing patient care plans;
- implementing plans through tasks such as wound treatment and monitoring pulse, blood pressure and temperature;
- observing and recording the condition of patients;
- checking and administering drugs and injections;
- carrying out routine investigations;
- responding quickly to emergencies;
- liaising with GPs and social workers;
- organising staff and prioritising busy workloads;
- maintaining patient records;
- making ethical decisions related to consent and confidentiality
How to apply: For further details on this vacancy please call Maria, Yvi or Laura on 01249 447247' style='text-decoration: underline'>01249 447247' style='text-decoration: underline'>01249 447247' style='text-decoration: underline'>01249 447247 OR email us your CV (if you have one)