Are you looking for a rewarding but challenging career, where no two days are the same?
Do you want to work for a company that provides excellent career progression?
Are you passionate about working with children?
If you have answered 'yes' to these questions, then we want to hear from you!
24-7 Staffing are looking for positive people who are willing to open their hearts, emotionally invest and provide a high standard of care to children who have experienced Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACE’s) and trauma, using trauma informed practices which are embedded within the client’s culture.
Our client provides 24-hour support, 365 days per year therefore, you must be able to work a mixture of shifts, including weekends and sleep-ins. You need to be able to commit to the sleep-in shifts between 2-3 per week.
About the role:
- As a Residential Child Care Worker, you will be attentive to the young person’s needs, support the emotional, mental, and physical health needs, including repairing earlier damage to self-esteem and encouraging friendships.
- Our Client provides a safe and stimulating environment in high-quality buildings, with spaces that support nurture and allow privacy; as well as common spaces and spaces to be active in a home from home family setting.
- As a Residential Child Care Worker, you will be working within a supportive and experienced team; you will also be working alongside professionals and with children’s families.
- Each of the children is treated as an individual and their voice is heard, through trauma informed practices our Client offers them a full supported range of services, with education, therapy if required our Client really does put the children in the heart of everything they do.
- You must be over the age of 19
- You must have a Full UK Driving licence
- You must have a passion for working with children
- You must be able to commit to 2-3 sleep-ins per week
- You will have resilience and not take the children expressing their emotions personally
- You will be committed to completing all mandatory training, required to excel in your role
- Experience in a Residential Childcare setting
- Diploma 3 in Childcare or equivalent
- Free DBS
- Quality robust training
- Company pension scheme
- Holiday pay
- Healthcare scheme
- Discounts in many high street shops
- Employee referral scheme
- Employee assistant programme