Required: Class 2 Road Sweeper Drivers.
Would you like to drive for one of the region’s largest Civil Engineering, Earthworks and Waste Management Contractors in the South West of England? Our Client requires Class 2 drivers to drive LHD road sweepers on roads leading in and out of sites.
Hours: 40 – 50 hours per week. (Temp to Perm)
Pay Rate: £10.50 - £12.00ph
- Clean and sweep site roads.
- Be comfortable driving LHD vehicles.
- Working in a team environment.
- Processing paperwork and be vigilant with driver’s daily checks.
- Representing the company in a professional manner to customers.
- Have an eye for detail and know when and where to empty the vehicle.
To be successful within the role you will need:
- Flexible approach to work.
- A willingness to learn.
- To be punctual, polite and customer-focused.
- Must be able to think your feet to deal with any problems that may occur.
- No more than 6 active points on your licence for insurance purposes or DR/IN codes.
If you are interested or would like any further information, then please contact Marc or Ryan on 01249 447247 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE QUOTE REFERENCE NUMBER 696MP