|Job Published:||13 days ago|
|Job Published:||13 days ago|
Our client is seeking an experienced Sales Administrator with excellent customer service skills and a flexible "hands on" approach. The successful candidate will be computer literate, with excellent customer service and the ability to cope with a busy workload in a calm and effective manner.
They are looking for someone that shares their vision and commitment to provide a professional and outstanding service. The suitable candidate will also possess fantastic organisational skills and thrive in a challenging and fast paced environment where no day is the same.
The role requires a degree of flexibility and the ability to think on your feet due to the nature of the industry and the fast pace. You will need to be reactive to situations as they occur. You will be adaptable and work efficiently under pressure.
Your duties will include, though not limited to:
• Receiving orders via telephone, email, fax and online whilst checking the accuracy of pricing, product details, stock availability, packing & delivery requirements
• Entering orders onto the accounts software in order to generate the necessary paperwork.
• Entering all orders and processing them via production, despatch to invoice level.
• Liaising with the Production Manager to advise of the daily requirements whilst maintaining a system for orders received for use in Production Planning
• Provide the necessary paperwork in good time to allow production and assembly to meet the carrier collection time.
• Organising the appropriate carrier to collect consignments
• Raising the documents required and entering data on the software programme of the individual carrier.
• Using the Sage Manufacturing software, backed up with a physical stock count
• Maintaining accurate records of product and materials usage and then highlighting reordering requirements to the General Manager
• For prepaid customers ordering over the phone you will be in charge of taking card payments, recording on the accounts package and destroying confidential card payment records.
• Answering customer queries regarding delivery – timing, shortage or other inconsistencies.
• Maintaining the samples room in an orderly state with current samples of all products.
Being a small office, there will be unidentified tasks to be carried out on an ad hoc basis, which may be either partly or wholly allocated to you as they arise.
Location: Swindon Salary: £21,000 Posted: 3 days ago Apply by: 2020-01-05
My client is seeking an experience Finance Administrator to provide comprehensive finance admin support to include purchase ledger and reconciliation needs, supporting...
Location: Chippenham Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 Posted: 20 days ago Apply by: 2020-02-19
My client is seeking an experienced account clerk to join their growing and thriving business. The Candidate must be: •Capable of working to and meeting deadlines •Rec...
Location: Chippenham Salary: Competitive Posted: 20 days ago Apply by: 2020-01-19
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager to join a thriving and expanding business. My client is looking for an enthusiastic ind...