Our client is seeking an experienced Sales Representative who can proficiently manage all sales activities across the assigned area and acts the privileged contact of the Customer. The successful candidate will contribute to implementing Marketing & Sales processes (promotional activity, quote response, contract review).
Marketing & Sales Process:
- Contributes to the Marketing strategy (search for market data and analyses relevant to customers, competitors, products and suppliers + identification of forecast revenue streams + Interpretation/fulfilment of Customer requirements);
- Implements Sales strategy (promotional strategy, quote response, contract review);
- Develops, in appropriate formats, the reports required by Senior Management,
- Ensure proper documentation and storage of all kind of Sales relevant documents in line with internal procedures and guidelines,
Operating procedure of promotional activity:
- Conducts the promotional activities for the assigned area with assigned customers according to the sales strategy defined by the Division or the Subsidiary;
- Builds/maintains strong relationships with current and prospective customers.
Operating procedure of responding to RFQ:
- You will gather customer requirements , proceeds to incorporate or decline them, sends them if need be to relevant departments, submits a technical-economic offer or responds to quote requests and conducts the negotiations required to achieve the targets (in terms of quality & quantity) set by Senior Management (E.g.: new sales orders, quality of turnover, sustainable profitability, etc).
Qualifications and Experience:
At least 2-year college degree in commerce (or in technical science, reinforced by Sales or Management training).
- Excellent interpersonal skills, autonomy, responsiveness, charisma, persuasion skills, persistence;
- Good working knowledge of relevant IT systems (office automation packages, E-mail/correspondence, SAP, Internet, business communication…);
- Proficiency in English or another foreign language is required (as appropriate).
- Knowledge of Sales activities,
- Negotiation capabilities