Our client is seeking an experienced Sales Administrator with excellent customer service skills and a flexible "hands-on" approach. The successful candidate will be computer literate, ideally with a knowledge of Sage 50 and able to cope with a busy workload in a calm and effective manner.
Your duties will include:
- Using the accounts package (Sage 50, and Sage Manufacturing), enter all orders and process them via production, despatch to invoice level.
- Receiving orders via telephone/email/fax / online, checking the accuracy of pricing, product details, stock availability, packing & delivery requirements.
- Entering orders onto the accounts software in order to generate the necessary paperwork
- Maintaining a system for orders received for use in Production Planning
- Liaising with the Production Manager to advise him of the daily requirements
- Provide the necessary paperwork in good time to allow production and assembly to meet the carrier collection time.
- Provide any additional non-warehouse products to complete any orders (100 sheet packs of tissue paper, 10 Metre lengths of Clearwrap)
- Organising the appropriate carrier to collect consignments
- Raising the documents required and entering data on the software programme of the individual carrier.
- Using the Sage Manufacturing software, backed up with a physical stock count
- Maintaining accurate records of product and materials usage
- Highlighting reordering requirements to the General Manager.
- For Prepaid customers ordering by telephone directly with Shredhouse, take card payments, record on the accounts package and destroy confidential card payment records.
- Answering customer queries regarding delivery – timing, shortage or other inconsistencies.
- Assembling samples & dispatching to customers in response to requests.
- Maintaining the samples room in an orderly state with current samples of all products.
- Follow up samples with a telephone call, collecting information for potential email contact.
- Responding to the needs of visiting customers to view, order and/ or collect goods.
- Sampling customers for feedback on satisfaction levels, using the appropriate forms.
Being a small office, there will be unidentified tasks to be carried out on an ad hoc basis, which may be either partly or wholly allocated to you as they arise.