· Participate in business projects.
· Take ownership of allocated tasks and deliver to specification.
· Work with the team to ensure that all on-going data transformation, de-duplication, extraction and load functions once ready for deployment are documented in detailed data lineage models.
· Work with the team to assist with implementations, maintenance and support.
· Importing, updating, deleting and exporting records
· Provide support and documentation for internal and client use
· Attending daily workflow meetings, advise on timescales, limitations or constraints as appropriate on jobs.
· Deal with internal and client calls for queries on an operational level as required.
· PC Literate.
· Word/Excel/Outlook – Intermediate
· Client Focus – be able to anticipate and understand client expectations, meet the requirements and manage expectations.
· Build relationships with your team and clients.
· Planning and Organisation – effective at planning and managing own workload and ability to split time between reactive and planned project work.
· Teamwork – effective at contributing towards the objectives of the team, and being able to share knowledge, experience, ideas and information.
· Problem-solving and decision making – effective at solving problems in a measured and creative way. Proactive in relation to identifying and undertaking activities that are of benefit to the business.
· Monday to Friday
· 8:30am Till 5:30
· 12 Week Temp To Perm
· £18000 up to £20000 depending on experience
· Pension Scheme
· Holiday Pay
· Weekly pay for the first 12 weeks.
· Free Parking