24-7 Staffing has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic candidate with a positive outlook to become a key member of our clients busy Sales team at their headquarters in Chippenham.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about sales and customer service and thrive in a team environment - it may suit a candidate seeking to develop a career in this area, or alternatively provide an opportunity for someone with significant experience in Sales or Customer Support to join an established company with over 25 years’ experience in the energy saving controls market.
- Ensuring that orders are processed quickly and efficiently
- Preparation of sales quotations made for clients
- Working closely within the sales team, assisting with managing schedules, and distribution of sales documentation
- Assessing progress of quotations, orders, and enquiries
- Responding to any online or telephone queries in a calm and friendly manner - this will often include giving technical advice to customers
- Liaising between other departments and the client to provide the service most suitable to the client’s needs
- Produce reports and statistics from their reporting software
- The candidate may also be required to assist with telemarketing, customer visits, exhibitions, and trade shows
The ideal candidate will be proactive, possess excellent administration skills, can organise and coordinate multiple activities and be keen to learn and understand technical information.
A clean full driving licence is required.
Experience within a similar role or within a sales environment is a must.
Annual Salary: Around £18k pa
If you are interested in this role then the first stage is to send us your CV online. This role has an immediate start for the right person.