***Required: A new Sales Advisor to work for my client***
If you've got demonstrable experience of sales then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
Interested? Then read on...
Tell me more about the role...
You will be primarily responsible for speaking to clients and customers.
Based in the company's Chippenham office, you'll report to the Sales Advisor and will be tasked with the following:
- Following up on all leads provided by the team
- Working to set KPI's to maximise opportunities
- Updating the database daily in a proficient manner
The standard working hours for this role are Monday to Friday.
What experience do I need?
My client wants someone who's got experience in sales. They'll also need you to have experience with MS Office.
In addition, it's essential that you possess the following:
- Outstanding communication skills
- Outstanding organisational skills
- A desire to learn and expand on existing product knowledge
You'll also need to be the following:
- Able to work autonomously whilst being a productive member of a team
- Pro-active and have an optimistic attitude
- Have a friendly telephone manner
If you've got all of that, then you could be perfect for this Sales Advisor role and we'd love to see your CV.
What can I earn?
This Sales Advisor position offers a basic salary between £25,000 - £30,000 per annum depending on experience
Tell me a bit about the hiring company...
The business you'll be working for is a company that identifies ways to minimise their clients’ business rates liability on a historic and ongoing basis.
They're a company that people want to work for because they provide amazing quality of service and are a friendly team.
Think you've got what it takes?
If you think you're the perfect fit for this Sales Advisor role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for the Sales Advisor position if you've previously worked in an Admin Assistant role.
If you would like more information please call Mollie on 01249 447247.