Sales (Telemarketing) Executive
Our Amesbury based client are looking for a Sales Executive, you will consult with prospective Clients to build solutions that solve common data problems and improve the insight and depth of client data. You will be operating within defined industry sectors from an existing client database of prospects. Over 80% of our Clients staff have been employed for more than 5 years indicating a happy working environment which attracts and develops some of the brightest minds around. As part of a small team our Client will provide you with all the support you need. Full training will be provided on the systems used and more importantly they will work with you to ensure you achieve your goals.
Key aspects of role are as follows:
- To aid in the growth of Client by selling their services to new clients
- To prove targets are not just achievable but beatable via sales
- To aid in maintaining Client customer view by recording a minimum of 50 calls per day
- To deliver weekly reporting & forecasting that truly adds value
- Liaise with internal teams to ensure all processes and procedures are not just followed but
are tested, measured and improved
- To not meet but exceed your sales targets
- To play your part and grow Clients by making appointments for the Business Development Management.
- To provide support in business planning and product
- To inspire change, and forward planning
Key requirements for this role are as follows:
- A winning personality with experience of working within a sales role
- Energetic, proactive and enthusiastic approach to business
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication, writing and creative problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to achieve set targets
- Ability to perform in a demanding business environment
- PC literate with good knowledge of Outlook, Office & CRM applications.
What we can offer you:
- Working hours = 12 weeks Temp to Perm 37.5 Hours a week – Mon-Fri 9:00am till 5:30pm.
- Salary- £20,000 to £22,000 Depending on experience
- Holiday = Runs from 1st April to 31st March – 20 days per annum (Excluding bank holiday entitlement) for full time staff. Rewarded for length of service with increments in entitlement of 25 days.
- Benefits are available to permanent staff from start date, including access to the stakeholder pension scheme. Upon successful completion of your probation period a further range of benefits are available.
- Full time staff will be entitled to a monthly bonus based on hitting their sales targets.
If you are interested in this job and would like to apply the first step is to apply online