24-7 Staffing are currently recruiting for a Screen Print Production Manager for a local company based in Wiltshire.
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8am – 4pm Friday 8am – 2pm
Full Time and Permanent
Is this role for you?
The responsibilities of the Screen Print Production Manager will be:
Upkeep of team morale and clear communication between departments.
- Lead weekly Screen print production meetings.
- Manpower plans – 4-6 week forecast/plan (Including seasonal planning).
- Tracking and reporting of print performance.
- Staff Training/Learning and development.
- Preparation of area regarding audit plans and actions required.
- Lead and Support problem solving.
- Work with HR staff when employee issues arise
To be successful in within the role you will need:
- A Minimum of 2 years’ experience within the screen print industry.
- A “Hands on” – Strong involvement with the team.
- To be proactive with a strong personality.
- The capability of working to tight deadlines and able to handle pressure.
- Ability to take initiative and manage tasks well.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- A high standard of written and verbal communication.
- To be able to work as part of a team.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Superior decision making, troubleshooting, negotiating, influencing and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to travel.
Previous experience of working at supervisory/Management level in a production environment would be beneficial but is not essential.