We are recruiting for permanent security guards for a large site in Chippenham. This could be an ideal entry level role for someone with an SIA badge as experience isn’t necessary, just the relevant qualification. Most positions will be double manned.
36-48 hours a week with the average number of hours each week being 42.
Annual Salary: £18,564
Is this role for you?
Job Role will involve the following duties
- Maintaining a safe and secure environment for customers and employees.
- Patrolling and Monitoring a secure estate.
- Securing premises and protection of personnel by patrolling property and permitting entry.
- Preventing loss and damage to people and property.
- Completing reports by recording observations, information and occurrences.
- Day, Night and Weekend shifts on a rotating pattern (but this could be subject to change).
To be successful within the role you will need:
- An SIA badge / licence is imperative.
- The ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Free onsite parking
- Tea, Coffee and Canteen facilities
- Uniform provided after successful probation period