We at 24-7 Staffing have an excellent opportunity for the right Security Engineer to join a rapidly growing company that prides itself on training and development. With easy access to the M4, you will have gained experience in installation and servicing of industrial and commercial security systems. They specialise in design, installation and aftercare service of all types of security products.
Applications should meet the following criteria:
- Routine service and breakdown maintenance of security products within the commercial and industrial sectors
- Working with IP CCTV systems
- Small works and rectification of jobs when needed
The successful candidate will have the following demonstrable skills:
- Experience of intruder, CCTV (including IP) and Access control systems
- Experience of working closely with clients and customers
- Self-motivated and able to work to deadlines
- Full UK driving license
The office is based in Wiltshire but the role will cover most of the South West region.
Applicant must have previous security engineering experience but differing levels will be considered.
What’s on offer:
Basic salary of £26 - £30K for the right person + vehicle, laptop and overtime
For more information about this role please contact us on 01249 447247 or forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org