Due to expansion, our Client is now looking for 2 to 4 Labourers to join one of the UK’s most prestigious Waterproofing Companies in the South of England.
Due to the nature of this role, you will be travelling around the South of England as part of a team, so you will always be with another member of staff potentially a senior or above.
Have you got Labouring experience?
Do you enjoy working outside?
Do you like Driving?
Then this may be the job for you!
Applicants must have the following due to the nature of the role:
- A Clean UK Driving Licence
- Current CSCS Card
- Must be willing to Travel around the South of England
- Flexibility to stay overnight if essential to do so. (Expenses all covered)
- Willing to learn new trades/skills
- Work as part of a team
Desirable but not essential:
- Previous background of waterproofing or any building site experience.
- Full PAYE
- Holiday Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Full Training Provided
- PPE (Not including Safety Boots)
- Progression within the company
- NVQ/Qualifications can be gained within this company
- Monday to Friday with the odd weekend overtime
- Free Parking
- Weekly Pay
- Could potentially turn into a Full-time role