Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Social Media and Digital Marketing Executive to join their expanding business. A qualification in Social Media and previous experience of working in a similar role is essential.
- Monday to Friday 9am-5:30pm
- Start date: ASAP
- Starting Salary: £19,000 to £22,000 per annum depending on experience.
Main duties the successful candidate will manage and perform are:
- Creating and uploading copy and images for the organisation's websites and social media campaigns.
- Overseeing the management and day to day running of the company’s social media to align and create a cohesive marketing and brand strategy.
- Researching new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, further development of blogs, forums and assist with web visuals.
- Communicating with clients, affiliate networks and affiliate partners.
- Social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns.
- Contributing to company and industry blogs and manage e-communications.
- Assisting with paid media - including liaising with digital advertising agencies supporting the Head of Client Relationship & Marketing Manager and Head of Business Development Manager.
- Carrying out market research (e.g. identifying information gaps; analysing digital trends customer needs; competitor, key influencers and public perception analysis).
- Developing and integrate content marketing strategies.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Strong verbal communication skills for articulating ideas to colleagues and clients.
- Excellent written communication skills for producing high quality content.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- The ability to work independently and flexibly.
- The capacity to prioritise and work across multiple projects.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Organisational skills with the ability to deliver a high volume of quality work.
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas.
- The ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Networking and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of existing and emerging social media platforms.
Experience and Qualifications:
- GSCE Maths and English – or equivalent
- Social Media & Creative Marketing qualification
Experience in the following would be desirable:
- Advertising, media and communications.
- Creative design.
- Google Analytics and Facebook Insights for web analytics reporting.
- Adobe Creative Suite for online banner design; Photo Shop / In Design / Illustrator.
- MailChimp/Survey Monkey for email marketing.
- Experience in SEO, PPC and analytics desirable.
Benefits and Rewards:
An above average holiday entitlement
Funded staff events
For more information, please contact Richard on 01249447247 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org